Views:17 Author:Vera Publish Time: 2017-12-29 Origin:Site
1. With the same color masterbatch, resin and formula, Why the color of the products from different injection machines are different?
This is often caused by the injection molding machine. Different injection molding machines have different mechanical states due to different manufacturing , use time or maintenance conditions , especially the difference of the degree of close contact between the heating element and the barrel, so that the dispersion state of the color masterbatch is different .
2. Weather the pigment migration phenomenon of the color masterbatch in the course of storage will affect the quality of the product?
Some color masterbatch pigment (or dye) contentis high, in this case, the phenomenon of migration is normal. In particular, adding the dye masterbatch, there will be a serious migration phenomenon. However, this does not affect the quality of the product, because after the color masterbatch injected into the product, the pigment in the product is at a normal color concentration.
The content of some color pigment (or dye) is very high, in this case, the migration phenomenon is normal. In particular, adding the dye masterbatch, there will be a serious migration phenomenon. However, this does not affect the quality of the product, because after the color masterbatch injected into the product, the pigment in the product is at a normal color concentration.
3. Why the color changed with the same color masterbatch and fomula but different brand of resin?
Density and melt index of different brands of resin will be different, so the performance of the resin will be different, and masterbatch compatibility will be different. Thus the color changed. In general, as long as the density and melt index difference is not big, the difference between colors will not be too large, you can adjust the amount of masterbatch to correct the color.
4. why some injection products gloss is not good?
There are many possibilities:
Injection molding machine nozzle temperature is too low
Injection molding machine mold finish is not good
Product molding cycle is too long
Masterbatch contains too much titanium dioxide
Masterbatch dispersion is not good
5. after a period of time, some plastic products will fade out:
The basic pigment quality is not good, drift phenomenon occurred.