Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-29 Origin:Site
The technical support of pvc pelletizing is operated by a pvc pelletizing machine. Its main working method is wet pelletizing. A certain amount of water or steam is used to make the basic fertilizer fully chemically react in the cylinder after the humidity is adjusted. Under the condition of phase, with the help of the rotating movement of the cylinder, the material particles will produce squeezing force to reunite into balls. Next, we will describe in detail how the pvc pelletizing technology works.
This is the content list:
l What is the production process of pvc pelletizing technology?
l How does pvc pelletizing technology work?
l What are the precautions for the operation of pvc pelletizing technology?
First of all, the main advantage of using pvc pelletizing machine is to use steam to heat and adjust the humidity, increase the temperature of the granulated material itself, reduce the granulation moisture, reduce the load of the dryer, and improve the work efficiency. The pelletizing rate of the drum pelletizer can reach 70%, and the equipment is easy to operate, flexible in work, and convenient to maintain. The pvc pelletizing machine is lined with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE), which eliminates the phenomenon of material sticking to the wall, reduces the labor intensity of workers, and greatly extends the service life of the equipment.
Next, follow the production process of pvc pelletizing technology: raw materials plus various additives are configured in a certain proportion and added in the order of the process--200 liters mixer--500 screw feeder--Twin-screw metering feeder--65 twin-screw--connector--150 single--screw extruder--integrated hydraulic plate type automatic screen changer--air-cooled die surface hot-cut granulation auxiliary machine--First-level cyclone separator--Air-cooled vibrating screen (2.5m)--Second-level cyclone separator--a set of wind-blown silo
First, prepare stabilizers, fillers, and colorants through an 80-mesh sieve, and add plasticizers to soak and grind them with a three-roll grinder or colloid mill. Weigh them for later use. Mix the plasticizers evenly and pre-prepare them. Heat at 90°C for later use.
Then, put the high speed pvc pelletizing extruder into the hopper of the screw feeder, and put the powdered material into the upper-stage parallel twin-screw extruder through the screw-feeder, and the upper-stage parallel twin-screw extruder will mix the materials evenly. It is plasticized and kneaded under the state of 140-160℃, fully dispersed and evenly dispersed. Finally, the extruded mixture material becomes a melt (temperature at 130-140°C), and directly falls into the large-diameter lower-stage single-screw extruder.
1. There is an electrical interlock between the main motor and the oil pump motor, that is, if the oil pump motor does not start, the main motor cannot start; if the main motor does not stop, the oil pump motor cannot stop.
2. There is an electrical interlock between the main motor and the feeding motor, that is, the main motor does not start, and the feeding motor cannot start; the main motor of the feeding motor does not stop, and the main motor cannot stop.
3. The main motor control cabinet has over-current protection. In addition, it also has a mechanical protection device, generally a nylon shear pin safety coupling. When the design torque is exceeded, the shear pin is cut off and the transmission box stops working.
4. When the pressure of the machine head exceeds the set alarm value, the material pressure alarm signal light will be on and the machine will automatically stop.
5. It is strictly forbidden to bring any metal debris into the raw materials produced by the user.
6. When the twin screw plastic extruder machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to use metal objects to clean the material at the opening of the cylinder.
7. Assembling and disassembling pressure sensor and material temperature thermocouple. When there is material in the machine head, it must be heated, and the installation and disassembly can be carried out after the material is softened.
8. For the circulating water of the cylinder cooling system, please use softened water or distilled water.
9. The screw is only allowed to start at low speed (≤20r/min), and the idling time does not exceed 2 minutes. After feeding, the standby head die hole discharges, and the speed can be gradually increased.