Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-19 Origin:Site
Eva material is a very common plastic material, and eva material products can be seen everywhere in daily life, such as common eva slippers, cotton shoes, eva protective case, eva kit, eva bags, and so on. But few people know what eva extrusion is. Today, this article will introduce the knowledge of eva extrusion and eva extruder.
The idea of this paper is as follows:
What is eva extrusion？
The common senses of eva extruder.
What are the types of eva extruder?
Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) is the copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate. It is highly elastic with rubber-like qualities, yet extremely tough, which makes it a popular choice for all types of flexible tubing. In many cases, eva extrusions offer a more cost-effective alternative to rubber.
EVA is flexible even at low temperatures and is three times as flexible as low-density polyethylene (LDPE). It offers low and moderate temperature toughness, good chemical resistance, exceptional clarity and gloss with little or no odor, and its resilience prevents cracks from appearing.
Eva extrusions are available in a range of hardnesses. The higher the vinyl acetate content, the more flexible and transparent the finished product will be.
Many products can be produced from extruded EVA, including:
Drinks and beer tubing
Eva extruder is usually called the main machine, and its supporting follow-up equipment is called the auxiliary machine. Eva extruder (host) can be matched with plastic molding auxiliary machines to form various eva plastic extrusion molding production lines and produce various eva plastic products.
The extrusion method of eva plastic extruder generally refers to the melting of eva plastic at a high temperature of about 200 degrees, and the melted plastic forms the required shape when it passes through the mold. Extrusion molding requires a deep understanding of plastic properties and rich experience in mold design. It is a molding method with high technical requirements.
Extrusion molding is a method in which the material is heated and pressurized in the extruder to make it flow continuously through the die, also known as "extrusion". Compared with other molding methods, it has the advantages of high efficiency and low unit cost.
1. According to the number of screws, it can be divided into the single-screw extruder, twin-screw extruder and multi screw extruder.
2. According to whether there is a screw in the extruder, it can be divided into screw extruder and plunger extruder.
3. According to the screw speed, it can be divided into the ordinary extruder, high-speed extruder and ultra-high-speed extruder.
4. According to the assembly structure of the extruder, there are integral extruders and separate extruders.
5. According to the spatial position of the screw-in extruder, it can be divided into the horizontal extruder and the vertical extruder.
6. According to whether the extruder exhausts in the process of processing, they can be divided into exhaust extruder and non-exhaust extruder.
As a famous manufacturer, exporter and supplier, our products are carefully developed under the guidance of experts and are widely used in plastic, rubber, chemical and other industries. Our eva extruder is famous for its strong structure, corrosion resistance and wear resistance. Welcome to visit.